Last Modified: August 1, 2019
1. Permitted Use of The Site
2. Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content in any way
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Industrial Service Solutions website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other website or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Site belongs to and is the property of Industrial Service Solutions. Industrial Service Solutions owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. The Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. Industrial Service Solutions logos, and other marks used by Industrial Service Solutions from time to time are property of Industrial Service Solutions. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the www.iss-na.com site are protected trade dress. User does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. Industrial Service Solutions may use and incorporate into the Site any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Information & Materials You Post or Provide
6. Downloading Files
Industrial Service Solutions cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
Industrial Service Solutions makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the Site or the Content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, products, service and related graphics are provided “as-is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Industrial Service Solutions hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the Site and the Content, including all implied warranties. No statement or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Industrial Service Solutions in any means or fashion shall create any warranty not expressly and explicitly set forth in this agreement. The Content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Industrial Service Solutions be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Site, with the delay or inability to use the Site, or for any Content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Site. Because some states/jurisdictions no not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, Industrial Service Solutions is determined to have any liability to you or any third party for any loss, harm or damage, you agree that the aggregate liability of Industrial Service Solutions and its officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, contractors, service providers or suppliers shall in all cases be limited to one hundred dollars.
10. General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Industrial Service Solutions therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Industrial Service Solutions does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.