Rotating Equipment Services
- Nationwide field, shop, and supply services for motors, pumps, generators, valves/actuators, compressors, drives/controls, and other related equipment
- Regionally based shops provide teardown, inspection, machining, fabrication, welding, winding, balancing, assembly, testing, and quality control services
- Designs, engineers, manufacturers, and services high-performance custom power systems for high-demand industrial applications
- Designs, engineers, and integrates advanced control/automation systems
- OEM and private label distribution services; reverse engineering capabilities for unavailable and obsolete parts
Process Equipment Services
- Repair and remanufacture boilers, burners, calenders, conveyors, coolers, crushers, dryers, extruders, heat exchangers, kilns, material handling, mills, mixers, presses, and other customer specific types of equipment
- Onsite maintenance, optimization, and inspections tailored to equipment
- Heavy equipment rigging, moving, and installation with company owned cranes, trailers, forklifts, jacks, scaffolding, and other specialized equipment
- Full-service project management includes concept/scope, budgeting, engineering/design, procurement, construction, post construction hand-off
- Integrated solutions for system upgrades and plant expansions
- High-capacity, fully equipped shops available 24/7/365 to fabricate and machine custom equipment and obsolete parts to exact specifications
- Extensive non-destructive testing (NDT) services with nationwide capability
- Internationally approved NDT Level III quality and consultative services
- Wide range of precision part cleaning methods with capability to perform bundled cleaning, testing, and assembly in Class 1000 environments
- Certified and OEM approved finishing services include additive component processing, adhesive bonding, dry film lubricant, coatings, and passivation
Our approach to safety is to maximize the prevention of injuries by developing a Safety First culture where No One Gets Hurt. At Industrial Service Solutions we understand the importance of a heathy, safe work environment for all employees, visitors, and partners. Our most valuable resources are the people who work for us. All accidents in the workplace are preventable and our goal is to reduce the number of injuries to zero.
It is our company’s commitment to expand the awareness of safety and health management systems, create an environment that promotes employee involvement in a safe workplace, and improve hazard recognition. To support this Industrial Service Solutions:
- Fosters a culture of Safety First where No One Gets Hurt in everything we do.
- Complies with all relevant laws and regulations for safety, environmental, and business dealings.
- Follows to the best of our ability all standards, codes, and accepted industry practices in the exercise of our business.
- Manages disposal of all wastes in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Provides education, training, and support to further our workplaces and environment.
If something goes wrong, we acknowledge and fix it, and create an environment where No One Gets Hurt.