- Comprehensive rotating equipment and service capabilities, including motors, drive systems, pumps, valves and compressors
- Complete process control system design and installation, including AI-based condition monitoring programs to project service needs before they arise
- Nationwide field service, inspection and repair facilities, with 24/7 emergency response service available
- Fabrication capabilities, including reverse engineering, for every service requirement
ISS improves component uptime and overall facility performance in fresh water and wastewater operations nationwide
Industrial Service Solutions is a single-source provider of water treatment and clarification equipment design, construction, maintenance, repair and overhaul services for municipal and industrial water applications. Our total system approach to water clarification means each component is optimized to work in concert, delivering a unique degree of performance and reliability.
- Water Treatment and Clarification Systems Engineering
- Water Pumps
- Chemical Feed Systems
- Instrumentation, Control Systems and System Integration
- High Density Polyethylene Chemical Storage Tanks
ISS also offers Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems for rapid, tailored water purification capacity of up to 400,000 GPD in industrial and municipal applications.
Water Clarification Key Differentiators
Leading Water Pump Brands For Every Application
Industrial Service Solutions offers a comprehensive range of pumps as part of a complete water clarification system. We are proud to offer a complete line of pump technologies, including intMPE, Grundfos, Netzsch, and Xylem’s Flygt products.
- Submersible Pumps
- Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- End Suction Pumps
- Multi-Stage Pumps
ISS is also an authorized distributor of 100% OEM compatible products including control valve parts, actuators and accessories. We are also a Blue Ribbon Distributor of Limitorque actuators and other parts.
Coast-to-Coast Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Support
With more than 50 service centers nationwide, Industrial Service Solutions is uniquely positioned to deliver rapid, professional support for any water and wastewater application. Pumps we service include:
- Gear, Screw and Diaphragm Pumps
- Horizontal Split Case Pumps
- Hydraulic, Peristatic and Centrifugal Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
- Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
Chemical Feed Systems
Industrial Service Solutions is a leading designer and manufacturer of chemical feed pump skid systems, delivering benefits well before fabrication begins.
Our engineers offer design and layout assistance and establish written specifications and drawings for every unit. These added steps ensure that selected equipment incorporates into master plans and maintain single-source system responsibility, providing a higher degree of performance and reliability.
This unique approach to design and construction reduces cost, streamlines documentation, eliminates construction delays, and reduces startup constraints. Services we offer include:
- Design, Layout and Engineering
- Written Specifications and Drawings for Master Plan Incorporation
- Single or Multiple Metering or Transfer Pumps
- Measuring and Control Equipment
- Remote Monitoring and Process Optimization
Instrumentation, Control Systems and System Integration
Industrial Service Solutions is a comprehensive controls systems integrator, with a dedicated team of professional engineers, programmers, fabricators and installers. ISS control systems are UL508A Certified and NQA 1 Compliant, designed by registered Professional Engineers and installed by licensed electrical contractors. ISS automated, centralized control systems include:
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Distributed Control Systems
- PC-based Links to Remote Terminal Units
ISS also offers a full line of instrumentation products, including measurement of process level, temperature, pressure, flow, and water/chemical analytical management.
Our teams are certified for installation of Endress Hauser, Rosemount, Mettler Toledo, Hach, and Swan Analytical systems. When coupled with our engineering and control system packages, ISS delivers a comprehensive solution.
High Density Polyethylene Chemical Storage Tanks
Industrial Service Solutions offers an extensive range of polyethylene storage tanks for water clarification and water treatment applications. Rotomolded tanks, ranging from 40 to 12,000 gallons, offer a variety of advantages versus other options, including:
- Uniform wall thickness for a more trustworthy, structurally-sound vessel
- Wide variety of fittings, in a range of elastomers or 316 stainless steel
- Tank heat tracing and insulation
Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
The Industrial Service Solutions Mobile Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System delivers, rapid, tailored water purification capacity for industrial and municipal applications, including:
- Plant commissioning, startups and turnarounds
- Planned or unplanned maintenance of water treatment systems
- Remote site water supply
- Operational continuity following natural disasters
This self-contained system incorporates all filters, pumps, chemical injection ports, and control systems into a single trailer-mounted unit.
Water Clarification System Engineering
Industrial Service Solutions offers comprehensive water clarification system engineering for municipal, industrial, chemical & petrochemical, utilities, and food & beverage operations, including:
- Water Intake and Monitoring
- Water Disinfection, Clarification, and Purification
- Pollutant, Taste and Odor Removal
- Water Transportation and Distribution
Our teams are certified for installation of ABB, Danfoss, Endress Hauser, Rosemount, Mettler Toledo, Hach, and Swan Analytical systems. When coupled with our engineering and control system packages, ISS delivers a comprehensive solution.
Serving the U.S. Southwest region, Industrial Service Solutions offers water well, motor, pump and inspection services at the wellsite, provided by licensed and bonded electrical contractors.
- Water Well Pump Removal and Installation
- Water well Rehabilitation and Repair
- Water Well Video Surveying
- Water Well Electrical and Piping
- New and Reconditioned Well Pumps
- Field Startup and Troubleshooting
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Laser Alignment
- Vibration Analysis
- Valve and Pipe Repair
- Thermal Imaging
- Electrical Contracting
- Motor and Pump Removal and Installation
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Custom Control Building